Ampol State of Origin: Game 2 Guide
Brydens Lawyers NSW Sky Blues take on Queensland Maroons in Game 2 of the 2022 Ampol State of Origin Series at Optus Stadium on Sunday June 26. Here’s all the info you need to know whether you’re heading to the game or watching it at home.
Schedules (listed in the AWT)
3pm (5pm AEST) – Doors open at Optus Stadium
3:15 p.m. (5:15 p.m. AEST) – U/18 Combined Affiliate States Match
5:15 p.m. (7:15 p.m. AEST) – Pre-game entertainment, Grinspoon
5:50 PM (7:50 PM AEST) – Ampol State of Origin Game Two: Kick Off
Blatchys Blues Wigs and Tees
Blatchys Blues ticket holders will be able to collect their Blatchys wig and t-shirt in the evening at Optus Stadium from collection points outside the venue.
Please note that t-shirts are only available in sizes L and XL and tickets must be presented to receive your gear.
- There is parking available in East Perth and the CBD.
- Optus Stadium station will allow a train to depart approximately every two minutes, offering direct services to Perth, Fremantle and Joondalup.
- Mandurah Line passengers will use the Perth Underground.
- For Midland line passengers, East Perth station will accommodate 7,500 people who will walk approximately 20 minutes to and from the stadium via the Windan Bridge.
- A dedicated taxi stand is located on the east side of Victoria Park Drive. All drop-offs and taxi pick-ups will take place from this location.
Click here for more information on public transport options.
The match will be broadcast live and exclusively on Channel Nine.
Tickets for Blatchys Blues are still available and can be purchased here.
Optus Stadium continues to implement additional processes in response to COVID-19, including:
- A COVID-19 safety plan.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located outside in the stadium grounds, next to the train stations, next to the center of the bus station and at the end of the Matagarup Bridge. A number of units are located inside Optus Stadium at food outlets and entry points.
Remember to stay home if you’re not feeling well and cheer us on from the couch!
Entry requirements for Optus Stadium can be found here.
Stay connected and show your colors
The best way to follow us on match day is through the NSWRL website, our social media channels and on the NSW Blues app. Be sure to share your best photos on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram of yourself wearing Blue with the hashtag #BackInBlue and the tag @nswblues.
Facebook: NSW Blues
YouTube: New South Wales Blues
📲 NSW Blues App – Apple App Store
📲 NSW Blues App – Google Play