Branch announces 2021 Mobile Growth Awards finalists
REDWOOD CITY, California, November 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Branch (branch.io), the leading cross-platform solution for deep linking and attribution, announced today the finalists of the Mobile Growth Award 2021. The second annual award, which aims to recognize and celebrate people who drive exceptional growth and innovation in the mobile industry, will be presented by thought leaders from brands such as Reddit, Calm, Spirit Airlines and Wine. .com.
The individual finalists of the Mobile Growth Awards 2021 are:
- Best mobile viral campaign – Suzie jang, Senior Integrated Marketing Manager at ipsy; Julien dunn, product manager at BeautyBay; and Waruni Algama, Senior Managing Director of Dialog Axiata PLC
- Best overall growth campaign – Sarah pennington, senior e-commerce partner at QVC; Mahip Dwivedi, Head of Mobile Marketing, Partnerships and SEO Growth at Flipkart; Erica Taylor, associate director at Bamboo; Maria Lambreva, Marketing Performance Manager at Wirex; Oleh Myslinskyy, Head of Digital Activation at Philips; and Lucie Aguilar, Founder and CEO of TATAM Digital
- Better phygital experience – Hari lakshmanan, product manager at Credit Karma; Philippe lee, Brand, Marketing and Product at Afterpay; Georges Boutsalis, CEO of Cast; Tiago Lessa, head of marketing at Globoplay; and James quinn, Head of Performance Marketing at News UK
- Better digital transformation – Juan Alvear, head of marketing technology at Equinox; Blaise Lipan, Senior Director, Software Management at QVC; Hilda Limyanton, Head of Finance Products and Digital Marketing at PT Bank KEB Hana Indonesia; and Dave favicchio, Senior Product Manager at CVS
- Best retention campaign – Aakash Goyal, AVP Marketing at GoMechanic; Lomit Patel, Senior Vice President, Growth at IMVU; taylor chew, marketing manager at WayBetter; and Sylvie van ‘t Schip, Online Marketing and CRO Manager at Talpa Network
- Better integration activation – Norman Nielsen, vice-president of growth, organic and CRM for OMIO; Georges Boutsalis, co-founder and CEO of Cast; Jonathan moss, CRM and CX consultant for News UK; and Roberto Lancione, Director, Software Development for Bell Canada
- Best mobile innovation – Benjamin Okkenga, Senior Product Manager at RTL2; Mitul Lakhani, digital products manager at Showpo; Sebastien Neylan, Growth Marketing at Up and Ferocia; Lucie Aguilar, founder and CEO of TATAM Digital; Matt Spraley, senior engineer at MailChimp; and Morgane Merlier, Traffic Manager (CRM) at La Redoute
- Best mobile engagement campaign – Barbara Schäedel, e-commerce applications manager at Boohoo Group; jason elk, Head of Performance Marketing, 9Now at Nine; Roberto Lancione, Director, Software Development at Bell Canada; and Julia miller, Executive Director, Creative Services at E * TRADE
Since its creation in 2014, the Mobile growth The Branch powered community now has over 50,000 members.
“As the mobile industry continues to evolve, the importance of having a forum for application developers, product managers and marketers to share best practices, discuss veterinary challenges and solutions is has become more and more important to our community, ”said Mada Seghete, co-founder of Branche. “We are thrilled to celebrate the visionaries and mobile marketing campaigns that have pushed the boundaries of innovation and helped advance the mobile industry. “
The winners will be announced the week of December 13e, 2021. For more information, visit Mobilegrowth.org/prix.
About the branch
Branch provides the leading cross-platform linking and attribution platform, delivering solutions that unify user experience and measurement across devices and channels. Branch provides mobile links and cross-platform metrics to over 3 billion monthly users worldwide, and has been featured by over 75,000 apps since 2014, including Adobe, BuzzFeed, Yelp and more.
Media contact: [email protected]