Diablo Immortal Repair Customer Guide: PC and Mobile
There are times when you open Diablo Immortal but you are unable to enter the game. Most of the time the game tells you that there is a problem with the client itself or that your internet connection is weak, and it may not tell you anything because it crashes on you.
If you get stuck and wondering what to do next to fix the game, one of the things you can do is to repair the client. We’re going to talk about the steps to fix the Diablo Immortal client and other things to consider to get the game working on your setup.
Diablo Immortal Repair Client for the PC version is simple, while Repair Client for the mobile version only requires a few extra steps. Before following the client repair steps, here are some other things to check first that could affect game performance:
- Does your PC or device meet the system requirements? Battle.net has a diablo immortal system requirements guide available for PC and mobile users.
- Are you connected to a stable internet connection? If you play on PC, it is recommended to have a wired connection rather than a wireless connection. If you’re on mobile, it helps to be in a room where the Wi-Fi router is without too many obstructions.
- Try restarting your PC or mobile device first and check if that fixes the problem.
- Be sure to check if your server is up and running and not undergoing maintenance. You can verify Official Diablo Immortal Twitter account to check the ads or verify their official support page.
- Is your game client updated? PC players will be able to see from the Battle.net launcher if their client needs an update, while mobile players should be prompted to update as soon as they try to open the game’s app. If no prompt appears:
- PC: On the Battle.net launcher, select Diablo Immortal and click the gear icon next to the Play > Check for Updates button.
- Mobile: Open your respective app stores and check if there is any update available for the game via the game page.
If you have checked all the things listed above and the problem still persists, follow the next steps.
Repair Client in Diablo Immortal PC
- On the Battle.net launcher, click the gear icon next to the Play button.
- Click Scan and Repair. This will automatically check your current game client and fix the necessary parts.
- There may be files that need to be downloaded, so be sure to keep the launcher open and stay connected to the internet.
Repair Client in Diablo Immortal Mobile: Android and iOS
- If you can still open the game client, directly on the opening screen, tap the wrench and screw icon on the left side of the screen. A prompt to repair the client will appear, press OK.
- Wait for the repair to complete and test the game. If the problem persists, continue with these steps:
- On Android: You can go to your phone settings, then application manager, then search for Diablo Immortal. In its settings page, first clear the cache and then try to open the game. If that doesn’t work, you’ll have to uninstall the game and reinstall it through the app store.
- On iOS: Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Find Diablo Immortal and in its app settings select Offload app. Test and see if you can open the game afterwards. If the problem persists, go back to app settings and select Delete app. Reinstall a new game client from the App Store.
For mobile players, it’s important that if you’ve already created a character and made progress with it, be sure to link your character to your Battle.net account as soon as possible. This way, if a problem like this occurs, you can easily recover your account.
If the problem persists after performing all the steps above, consider contacting Blizzard Support to file a ticket for the problem.
If you like this guide, be sure to check out our related Diablo Immortal articles here.
Check out this video by HardReset.Info showing a fix that mobile players can try if they can’t get into the game: