SYDNEY – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Today, Insight Timer, America’s # 1 Meditation App, launches My Workplace for meditators to practice wellness at work through curated content and connecting with colleagues. Content includes the Workplace Skills program taught by top psychologists, scientists and meditation teachers including Dr Amy Cuddy, Dr Amishi Jha, Dr Daniel Goleman, Dr Ellen Langer, Dr James Coan and a dozen others experts from reputable organizations, including Harvard. , Brown, Yale, Columbia and TED.
My Workplace is part of the new version, “Butterfly”, a redesign around machine learning and additional social features. It is free to access with a professional e-mail.
Workplace skills engage employees with a common work problem, not a mindfulness practice. The researchers first explain Why the instance occurs, and then teachers direct evidence-based practice. This approach makes the skills applicable to everyone, regardless of previous mindfulness experience.
To develop this unique offering, Insight Timer partnered with organizational psychologist and mindfulness expert Dana Zelicha, Founder of OWBA, Organizational Well Being Agency, to perform a comprehensive pain point analysis of the main causes of urgent problems at work. such as employee stress, burnout, loneliness. , Conflict and Attrition, then define the 15 Workplace Skills. According to Zelicha, hard data and rigorous reports from McKinsey & Co, Deloitte and APA show that COVID-19 has exacerbated organizational pain points like burnout, impostor syndrome, uniqueness, discrimination and surrender while creating new pain points, including zoom fatigue. and return-to-work anxiety. The Workplace Skills diligently tackles them in innovative and practical ways using world-renowned experts:
- Improve concentration Dr Amishi Jha, Ph.D., University of Miami
- Giving / Receiving Negative Feedback Dr Amy Cuddy, Ph.D., Harvard University
- Dealing with difficult relationships Amy Gallo, Harvard Business Review + Roshi Joan Halifax, Ph.D.
- Negotiate a salary increase Organizational psychologist Dana Zelicha + spiritual well-being educator Lalah Delia
- Find meaning in your work Daniel Goleman, Ph.D.
- Reload your motivation Ellen Langer, MD, Ph.D., Harvard + Organizational Psychologist Dana Zelicha
- Overcome the fear of public speaking Ellen Hendriksen, Ph.D., Boston University
- How to “unplug” at night Dr Judson Brewer, Ph.D., Brown University + Mindfulness Expert Kate James
- Manage zoom fatigue Dr James Coan + Mindfulness Expert Kate James
- Prevent burnout Jennifer Moss, Harvard Business Review
- How to beat impostor syndrome Melody Wilding, LSW + Wellness Educator Alex Elle
- Perform better under stress Modupe Akinola, Ph.D., Columbia Business School + Coach Global Mindset Adidas Christian Straka
- Take care of yourself while experiencing prejudices + How to denounce inequalities: Rhonda Magee, JD, Head of Racial Justice and Mindfulness, University of San Francisco
- Feeling undervalued by your boss or team Rick Hanson, Ph.D.
“I’m excited to present My Workplace and Workplace Skills for free, because all employees today deserve wellness resources,” says Christopher Plowman, CEO of Insight Timer. “While other meditation apps charge companies for their consumer app experience, our offering provides organizations with a private, interactive workplace that brings teams together. ”
Insight Timer proves unmatched market value to meditators, ranking above Headspace and Calm in year-over-year user engagement and retention. Over 6,000 companies worldwide use Insight Timer @ Work, including 20% of the Fortune 500. Equinix, Zalora, and Wieden + Kennedy are among more than 60 organizations deploying Insight Timer @ Work Business Plan. For $ 99 per month, business admins can sign up in minutes and gain access to a customer engagement and success dashboard.
About Insight Timer
Insight Timer is the world’s largest online meditation community with 20 million meditators and 12,000 teachers and musicians. It’s ad-free and offers the largest and most diverse free and unlimited library of mindfulness content: 115,000 guided meditations, lectures and music in 50 languages across secular, scientific, spiritual and religious beliefs. Free live lessons and community discussion groups connect meditators to discuss, recommend content, and meditate together in real time. Insight Timer teachers can offer courses and workshops for purchase and 50-90% of revenue goes to the teacher.